Registration in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Consular Section of the MFA is open for the registration of adopted children
Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Issuance of Documents
Monday-Thursday from 3 p.m to 5 p.m.
Friday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The time processing of documents is two days.
Registration fee is 2,040 rubles (approximately $80).
The following documents are needed for registration:
- Original of the child's passport;
- Copies of the parents' passports;
- Letter from the orphanage (orphanage release);
- Letter from the Ministry of Education of Russia;
- Court decision;
- Adoption certificate;
- Immigrant visa of the child (original).